Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Feastin

I might not be able to eat sauerkraut right now, but I can still eat the Eucharist!

And when I'm dealin with the diseases of a 50 year old man, God still loves me!

He gives me babies and baby mamas who say, "When I feel lonely, I remind myself that feelings aren't reality." 

Cause I have a huge family of lots of people who love me, and the whole host of saints, Angels and Jesus Himself are there with me when I am feeling alone.

And God made me. So that's something to write home about. Creation. Beautiful. He takes care of it. Oh, and that probably means He kinda likes me--no HE LOVES  ME !-- and He might, no, HE WILL TAKE  CARE  OF  ME!

With a little boy who watches the priest blow out the candles with a long stick, and whisper to his dad that I'm his new friend.

Friends with a 2-year-old! Couldn't get better. Amen! Holla back! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment