Tuesday, March 11, 2014

God IS With Us

Temptation is real. The devil is a deadly liar. He tempts me to deny God's love.

Love is more real. God is a lively lover. With Him I have nothing to fear.

Thank you God for your Divine Mercy holy card posted above my station at the nail salon before my cousin's wedding this past weekend. The small image was unnoticable at first because a large poster of long painted red nails at the end of beautifully curved fingers holding a pile of doughnuts (of all things) was above it.

Thank you for the huge Divine Mercy picture in the gas station I patronized yesterday. I had noticed the picture on a walk through the snow about a month ago, but forgot about it until the owner of the gas station swung open the door while I was pumping my gas and unknowingly exposed Jesus' merciful heart right in front of me.

Thank you for my student who laughed at the wit of another student as he looked at me and said, "She's really funny!" to which I agreed.

Thank you for the chivalry of the man I took to the wedding, and his openness to participate my family's crazy dance traditions --even though we had just met two days prior.

God you are with me. Thank you. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment