Tuesday, March 3, 2015

G-free rolls

How's a woman to know when her filet mignon gluten-free little muffins are done?

Let 'em sit in the warm off oven till they're probably good? Yeah.

So...I opened the box and made the mix using just three bowls! Then I realized I didn't have a loaf pan, but well, I'm human so I can maybe make creative little heart and star biscuits on a cookie sheet if I want...

But first I have to let the dough rise... And maybe I'll put it in a warm oven to help it along and melt the celophane to the top of the bowl...

Then I'll realize it's too sticky to make cute shapes and I'm too tired to food proceeds oats into flour to prevent the dough from sticking to my hands, so I'll just make rolls...

But once you make gluten-free rolls that look like scrumptious Irish scones, you'll definitely want some dairy-free clotted cream to go with them.

Just the thought of the spreadable nondairy miracle will remind you of sugar-free, organic, straight-from-the-bush-raspberry-jam...

Which you know you'll have to get if you ever give your sensitive moose friend, who lives in the woods near the raspberry bush, a gluten-free Gucci muffin.

#ifyougiveamooseamuffin, you'll want a doctor's note to go with it.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment