Friday, August 8, 2014

Gratitude List

I am grateful that my mom got a new job. I'm grateful that we talked on the phone after three months.

I am grateful that my friend gave me her old shirts so I can make stuffed elephants out of them. 

I am grateful that I ate fish tacos and margaritas with friends. I am grateful for the party game  Boxers or Briefs. 

I am grateful that my friend tutored a boy whose babysitter made a gratitude list with him. 

I am grateful that I get to go to a pool party tomorrow. I'm grateful for creativity. 

I'm grateful for an awesome interview with a friend about why she is Catholic. I'm grateful that her witness to her first fiancĂ© helped him reclaim his virginity. 

I am grateful that she consecrated him to the Sacred Heart every day that she dated him. I'm grateful for the miracle that Jesus took him home on the feast day of the Sacred Heart. I'm grateful for my friend's healing.

Praise The Lord for these miracles! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment