Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Waterslide

I woke up this morning and God gave me a miracle. Wisdom to start the day :)

Then I went to Mass and school, and a woman there said I could stay at her house for the next two weeks if I take care of her cats. Another place to stay until I find permanent housing. Miracle.

In the afternoon, I swam laps (another no impact exercise) and went down a water slide--with children-- for free. I told the woman who invited me that it was a miracle. She said, "Let us be your miracle again on Thursday. The kids like to stay at the pool longer when you're here."

People can be miracles for each other. Amazing.

At night, I got to go to a concert (the musician's name is Joe--because St. Joseph keeps showing up during this novena) and have dinner with a friend who shared a story about God's miracles in her life--she learned that she can be vulnerable --and it's the ticket to love-- through the cross. More miracles. And tomorrow I get to meet a newborn. Incredible.

I'm little bit homeless, and God loves me up when I'm a little bit poor.
Amen. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment