Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to school

Yesterday was the first day of school. And the little ones are at it again making my life more humorous and fulfilling! Thank you, Jesus.

It was recess time and one little girl wanted to go inside because it was too hot. 

"It's summertime!" I exclaimed. "We have to run around! In the wintertime it will be too cold and you won't want to go outside!"

She responded, "I guess wintertime is the best time for hugging."

A bit later, a little boy came up to me and placed a rusty paperclip in my hand. 

I told another teacher in the recess yard, "I bet that boy will be a finder."

Sure enough, about five minutes later he came back to me and handed me ...two concrete blocks. 

Wonder where he might have found those in our parking lot/playground...

No comments:

Post a Comment